Read This

Hey, I wanna ask you somethin.
Did you ever know me?
Did you ever know my attendance in your life?
Did you ever look toward by turning your head to me?
Did you ever chat with me with your eyes look at mine?

That's the answer..

I think yes, that's all is right.
You know me, although just a little. *but you already know my secret! moreover you see that!*
You know my attendance in your life, with my unordinary caprice. *I hope you not think like that*
*as I know* You always look toward by turning your head to me, when we are chating.
And for this, surely, I know this.
Your eyes look deeply to mine, when we are chating. I know that. Because I always too. I always look into your eyes, and I feel so charmed. Your darkbrown eyes make me so contended, make me wanna to see it for long time.
Hey, and for the ultimate words, I hope you can read this.
I wanna tell you somethin.
That..
I really really like you.. As my bestfriend.

Love you, my dear friend :)