My Confession

I think I like you, at the first sight. When you play with your mate, I see your face was so happy, I don't know what I feel inside. Am I fallin in love?
Or just amazed with your enchanment. I don't really know. But, certainly, I know that you're really amazing. Just see your smile, I can catch your wave, your brave soul, I like it so much.

Im really love, when you go to the podium. I don't care you are second or the first. I don't really think that. But, your face is so happy, so nice to be seen. I like it. Your face look so proud when you got gold medal, in the past. Though, Im disappointed when my candidate defeated by you. No reason to explain that.

And, If you know that I like you, maybe you will take opinion. Yeah, I know, I aware, Im only your fans. I only cheers you at home, see you at television, and follow your news from internet.

But, I still be like this. Maybe till you not be athlete again, I still support you. Jeez!! I hope you will know me, whatever the way.

I have been get somebody to be my idol, but I don't know why, just you that can make me like this. Haha.

Don't think too far, I just kidding now. And in fact, I don't really know that you can speak english or not. Hahaha. ;')

-ntah bner ato nggak tu bhasa inggris gw, nulisnya malem si, rada ngantuk gitu. Hehe. Ngeles. Maap yew, maklum laa-