Allegro Cantabile (English)

I once gathered notes that were scattered across eighty-eight separate scenes
In those days, I walked over the staves, which had notes expressing feelings that were never put into words
So I let the chord of thirds interplay with each other and brought them to life

I'm walking straight in molto cantabile style, on a musical path
There's nothing else I can do
Forgetting the constraints of time, and being bound by nothing
My fingers are running over it ever so freely
This is a very grand, endless crescendo
All the while, I'm walking towards someone
In the world that just opened up before my eyes, a new prelude is playing over and over

Eighty eight dreams, missing rests, changing harmonies,
I quietly pause to catch my breath
At least, until I can get back to how I'm supposed to be
Even though they cancel each other out,
I play the chord of thirds and bring them to life

Every time I sing, I believe in my song
But I keep getting distracted from it
I trip over the tempo,
I get tangled up in my own improvisations,
and I lose my way back
The wave that will carry me away is close
I lost the voice of melody
As I walk towards someone
A door is shutting in front of me
Sadness is the etude that is assigned to me

Deep in my mind, I was a bit edgy,
I shook away the hand that tapped my shoulder
But I shouldn't ever
lose the heart to sing

I'm walking straight in molto cantabile style, on a musical path
This is a very grand, endless crescendo
All the while, I'm walking towards someone
Someone who is the pianist is off to the edge of the stage
Life is just like this song
In the world that just opened before my eyes,
a new prelude is playing over and over